Thursday, October 14, 2010

MAC: A Tartan Tale (Official Photos & Info)

Hey, ladies! With all of these new holiday collections coming out, I'm sure to go broke! I just saw the official information and photos from Temptalia and I thought I'd share!

Image from Temptalia
This collection will be released in the U.S. on October 28th, 2010 and it'll launch internationally sometime in November 2010.

"Do you hear the bonny bagpipes on the moors, or Johnny Rotten and the Sex Pistols? One in each ear? We’re telling a slightly twisted Tartan Tale to celebrate holiday 2010, in all its posh, punk, ancestral, anarchic, noble and naughty glory. Royal and raunchy, colours and patterns collide, fantasies come true, punk faeries take flight, with poetic new looks for Eyes to gaze long upon Glamora Castle: Dazzleglass Creme like Radiant Jewels; Lipstick kisses from The Faerie Glen; Black Swan Pearlglide Intense Eye Liner; Family Crest Pigment; My Highland Honey from the heather in Powder Blush; Sexy Style Clan Nail Lacquer; and forever Zoom Fast Black Lash mascara, for the Dark Prince, or Princess. Enter A Tartan Tale, and be transformed!"


Image from Temptalia


Image from Temptalia


Image from Temptalia

Christine has the official list of product information and images listed on her site. I just wanted to give you ladies a heads up. 


Click here to read about the info and color story
Click here to read about A Tartan Tale: Ch. I
Click here to read about A Tartan Tale: Ch. II
Click here to read about A Tartan Tale: Viva Glam for Holiday

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I will be broke before Christmas x

Heidi said...

omg I'm so giddy! I know what I'll be asking for for Christmas.

Jane said...

I love the pigment and lipgloss sets at xmas. such good value too. However Im not really feeling the packaging.... and I am scottish! how bad is that!

Katie said...

LOL @ the Beauty Bible, that was my first (and hopefully not last)laugh of the day.

I KNOW I'll be broke by Christmas. I love the pigments too, but I'm definitely getting the Viva Glam set because I'm a sucker for charity.

Unknown said...

Hi, I came across you blog and I really love it! and I enjoy reading your entries!...you are also so pretty:)..anyway, keep up the awesome work!

You could check out my blog/follow it at:

vyile.blogspot.com

Thanks,
Shelly