Thursday, December 9, 2010

Emma Stone as a blonde?!

Personally, I love watching how celebrity hair styles evolve, whether it's a total hit or a train wreck that you can't stop watching. The thing about hair is that it has the potential to completely transform your look. I know that when my hair is auburn, it not only changes the way I do my makeup, but it changes my wardrobe too. Same rules apply when my hair is highlighted or when it's just plain brown. Other factors are statement worthy too, like cutting your locks or growing it out, sporting new bangs (or do they call it a fringe now?).

I've always admired Rihanna's bold choices with her hair. She rocks it effortlessly.



So, Emma Stone went blonde for her new role as Gwen Stacey in the upcoming Spider Man film. I think she's actually a natural blonde! I love her auburn hair. It really brings out her natural beauty and makes her look glamorous. However, I can't help but to love her blonde hair too! Her makeup coordinates perfectly with her her new do, giving her a edgy-chic look. This light shade of blonde though is going to require some extra attention to her makeup so it doesn't wash out her fair skin. What do you think about Emma Stone's blonde hair? Thumbs up or down?




4 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Hmmm... I personaly thinks it wash her out... I loved her red locks so much!

Katie said...

I like both, but I have to agree with you. It definitely washes her out so she has to work to make it work which is well... too much work! haha

Unknown said...

I think she looks a million times better in the before picture.

Miranda said...

Psha I love her BOTH ways. She is so damn classic.