Wednesday, May 11, 2011

I got it! I got it!

I had such a fantastic weekend and an amazing Mothers Day. I can't wait until next year when I can celebrate with my two babies. Wow... two babies! I need to get used to saying that, haha. Anyway, I happened to be at Nordstrom on Sunday so I could find a dress for a wedding. I stopped by the MAC counter and whaddya know! They happened to have just ONE more tube of Ever Hip lipstick in stock. If you read my last post, I was grumbling because it sold out online and at my local counter. It was meant to be, I guess! So, here it is:

MAC Ever Hip (LE) (Cremesheen)
I'm so bad at descriptions but here goes...

Ever Hip is coral, but it has some definite pinkyness to it (which is why I found it to be easily wearable despite me being cool-toned). The finish is very creamy (hence, cremesheen) and opaque after some layering. Also, I found that it lasted several hours on my lips. Score!



I can't won't wear orange lipstick of any kind regardless of how 'trendy' it is (because I know I could never get away with it) BUT I am loving coral for summer. This lipstick goes hand in hand with Alpha Girl beauty powder, by the way.

Ever Hip lip swatch, I'm also wearing Alpha Girl beauty powder

3 comments:

Unknown said...

Hmmm, I think this would look great with a slightly darker shade of lip liner underneath. Filled in the whole lip though. Pet Peeve= I wonder why they call it liner. It would be so much better if they called it lip filler. Then, people might use it correctly, haha.
I am going to have to check this color out!

Devea said...

omg this looks amazing on you! I wish I could have gotten my hands on it.... xo

...OBSESSIONS to LIVE FOR... said...

I'm so bummed I wasn't able to grab that lippie! It looks great on you =) Have you found any similar shades in your collection??
xx