Sunday, July 18, 2010

MAC In The Groove: Hang Loose

MAC is always terrorizing me with free shipping, so I caved. Don't they know I'm an addict?! Well, I suppose that's why they offered the free shipping. I only got one thing, since I've been on a crazy spending spree the last few months and my little peanut is celebrating her first birthday on Tuesday! She's crazy into Dora the Explorer, so we'll be making a pit stop to Toys 'R' Us later. Anyway...

I bought one of the mineralized blush duos, which I originally had no intention of getting. I've been wanting 'I Like It Like That' (Cremesheen), but I opted for this instead. I picked 'Hang Loose', which (to me) is an intimidating combination of pink and shimmery purple. The pink is very similar to a blush from MAC's permanent line, Well Dressed. I wasn't sure how I'd feel about having purple on my face, so I looked at swatches online and realized that I *NEEDED* to have this. 




















































The swatch on the farthest left is the purple, the middle is just the pink, and on the farthest right, they're both swirled together. I suggest using a light hand with this. Don't underestimate it because it's so light and dainty looking; it's very pigmented and easy to go overboard with! I'll update this later with a picture of me wearing it.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I have this blush too and I looove it :)