Friday, April 22, 2011

Some random MAC stuff!

The cute little buttons came with my online order! Aren't they adorable?!!

So I picked up a few things from MAC (in-store and online)...


First things first, Blacktrack Fluidline. My old one was more than half way used, but it dried out like an old raisin so it was clearly time to replace it. The old jar now sits in my B2M collection of empties. I've been using fluidlines since I was 17 or so. I'm a loyal and devoted fan. This is by far, my most favorite eye liner of all time. Ol' reliable!



Angel (left), Snob

Snob (top), Angel (bottom)


I'm so in love with these two!!! Both, in my opinion, are perfect pinks. Snob is the kind of pink that does all the talking. I wear nothing more than a little Stila Kitten on my lids with some Falsies mascara, Summer Rose beauty powder on the cheeks (it matches this lipstick nicely), and that's it! I love it.

Angel has a frost finish but it doesn't look very frosty at all (I like that). It's a lovely shade of pink for Spring, extremely wearable, and versatile. I imagine this will be the color that I use up the quickest.



Finally, the Naked lipliner (LE) from Quite Cute. The collection as a whole did nothing for me. I know a lot of people were psyched about it, but I wasn't into it. I did, however, notice the Naked liner. I haven't gotten around to trying it yet but something tells me I'll like it.

6 comments:

Gaby Fauchon said...

Both lipsticks look gorgeous, and awwww @ the cute buttons, so unexpected!

Aseya said...

angel is just gorgeous!!

Jessica said...

I think angel is definitely my next MAC purchase. It looks gorgeous. Do you think it's a good color for everyday wear?
thanks! :)

http://ruffles-truffles.blogspot.com/

Katie said...

Gaby, I'm still trying to figure out what to use the buttons on. I love them!

Prettyinthedesert, isn't it?! I think it's the perfect Spring/Summer color.

Jessica, I definitely think it's a good color for everyday wear. You really can't go wrong with Angel.

EllysMakeupbag said...

Fluidline is my HG eyeliner. I wish snob looked nice on me...

Thedreamsofanizzyinabigwildworld:) said...

Love your blog and the little badges!
Izzy <3 xx