Thursday, August 26, 2010

MAC & Marcel Wanders (November '10)

So... I was getting makeup fix on Temptalia and I saw that a new MAC collection is in the making. I don't make it a habit to post about MAC collections (because I can offer a large list of other bloggers that already do that) but I'm very excited about the collaboration with Marcel Wanders -- a contemporary industrial designer. This will be a luxe collection, which will feature the Sheer Mystery Powder. The powder was also released in the previous luxe collections, about $60 (certainly not a typical price tag for MAC!). From what I see, I'm really liking the 187 and the nude & red lippie. I think I can live without the powder, but I'm not making any promises. Christine also says that there is an Air of Style concentrated perfume... sounds interesting, no? I've never tried a MAC perfume. What do you think about this collection so far?

Set to release on November 24th, 2010

2 comments:

musiclover12 said...

I love the packaging on the powders! I don't really like the lip colors though, they're not colors I normally wear.

http://thestyleswan.blogspot.com/

Martha said...

Tha packaging on these products look amazing! Makes me want to purchase for that reason.