Sunday, September 12, 2010

Showing some love!

I have a lot of blushes, MAC blushes in particular. Because of that, I tend to go on 'rounds' with my blushes. I use one for a while, then say hello to the next, and so forth. I've finally come back around to Buddy Up from the Too Fabulous collection. This is limited edition, so it's no longer available. If you can pick it up at a CCO at a reasonable price, I'd go for it. It retailed for $23 USD and I saw it on allcosmeticswholesale.com today (an online CCO that carries a lot of high end brands, including MAC) but they're selling it for $32, which is a little obnoxious. 



Anyway, when you apply this blush (both colors swirled together), what you get is a lovely shade of plum with hints of red to it (I guess you could say it's a muted reddened plum... I'm lousy at describing colors). It's not glittery, it just has pretty hints of shimmer that isn't obvious or overbearing on the skin. I think it compliments cool and warm tones, fair and dark skin. For me, I have to use it lightly because I am so fair, but it's absolutely gorgeous. I think this is a great blush for fall / winter.


From the left: muted purpley color, reddish color, swirled together

So, what do you think of this blush? Do you have it?

**By the way....! So, did you read my review of the Superslick liner? If not, you can read my thoughts on it here. I wound up giving it to my friend. I tried it again, but it didn't work out. Not to say that it's bad, because I can see why people love it dearly, it just wasn't for me. I'll be sticking with my trusty Fluidlines. Have you tried it yet?

No comments: