Wednesday, October 27, 2010

MAC: A Tartan Tale, now online!

Sir Teddy
Well, most of the collection is at least (on the US site only, as far as I know)! I've been skipping a lot of MAC collections lately. I got two things from Venomous Villains and it had nothing to do with the fact that it was Disney. I'm more than certain I am one of the few people who doesn't give a flying fig about Disney flicks. Well, Beauty and the Beast was cool, but whatever. Anyway, I've seen a few things that I like from this collection, like the pigments (oh my, the pigments!!!) and the Viva Glam offerings (because I'm a sucker for a good cause). I'm actually going to buy the Sir Teddy for my daughter. I thought he'd make a cute stocking stuffer and the proceeds goto the MAC AIDS Fund. Can't beat that! Still, I have my eye on the NARS holiday collection this year. Yum! A Tartan Tale will release at stores and counters on the 28th of October (tomorrow) but as stated before, you can purchase most of the collection online now. See anything you want?



And don't forget to check out the second episode of the MAC Face-Off, if you're interested! Don't forget to cast your vote on Facebook. Just click the Halloween tab.

4 comments:

Unknown said...

Oo i love mac :)

A
M
A
Z
I
N
G BLOG :)

Katie said...

Thank you! :)

Anonymous said...

I enjoyed the video, thanks :) These people's creativity is amazing... I love the one with feathers, so elegant and beautiful !

Katie said...

I enjoy watching them. I know that MAC posts videos on youtube, but they're super quick, behind the scenes, type videos. I actually enjoy watching their artists in real action and seeing their skills. I think all three have amazing skills!