Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Uggs & Jimmy Choo


Question: What do you get when you cross a pair of Jimmy Choo's with a pair of Uggs?

Answer:  A small line of boots ranging from $495 to $795 USD. (<---No, that wasn't a joke.)



I saw these online last night. I was thinking of replacing my current pair of Uggs (not with those, the classic ones, haha). They're over two years old and they've taken a good beating. 

Based upon my own observations, people either love or hate Uggs. There's really no grey area. Personally, I love my Uggs. They're crazy comfortable and go with just about everything. I'm not a big shoe person. Don't get me wrong, I like shoes. I just hate the idea of spending a lot of money on them when they just get ruined anyway. I mean, think about it. You buy a new pair of Chloe heels so you can walk around New York City and unintentionally plant your foot in someone else's gum? I'd rather have the handbag, thanks. Hey now, If I had that kind of money, it wouldn't peeve me so much. There's some honesty for ya.


The one pair I actually liked but I still pass.

Anyway, there's only one pair from the line that I actually like. The rest come packed with too much bling. And yes, the hefty price tag is a turn off. I think I'll pass on these. What do you think? Would you buy these? Check out the collection here.



*All the pictures were found via Google image search while the first image was integrated together by me.

6 comments:

MissA* said...

I love my Uggs and Jimmy Choo but I'll never buy the Uggs + Jimmy Choo boots. I saw the photos a few months ago and I was O_O They're just not for me.

Katie said...

I never even heard of this collection! I just stumbled on it last night. I think overall, it's a big no-no.

Liasbubblebath said...

Classic uggs are the best! Simple and chic... :)

Katie said...

That's what I think!

Anonymous said...

I totally agree with you. I'd rather buy handbags than spending on shoes. Many of expensive ones are really uncomfortable! I don't want to torture myself paying €€€. Then I hate the feeling of limited mobility i.e. "oh I can't walk anymore because shoes are hurting me.." So I stick to something comfy like "clarks air" flats or boots. I never had Uggs pairs but the original looks the best and simple classic always works the best.

moncler jackets said...

Very good boots, I like I also have a pair of !