Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Benefit's Bella Bamba: A Quick Review!

So, I ordered Bella Bamba a few weeks ago. From looking at pictures online, it looked like the perfect pink. My idea of the perfect pink is a color that can suit cool and warm skin, light and and dark. Benefit describes it as "A watermelon-pink blush laced with shimmering gold undertones". They claim that it "creates the illusion of sculpted features". For $28 USD, you're getting .28 oz. of product versus their other collection of boxed powders which all have .35 oz. of product.


I think the packaging is very pretty and nice to look at. One of the first things I picked up on when I opened this was the watermelon scent. It's DELICIOUS! The blush itself is very pigmented. I mean, VERY pigmented! I can't stress that enough so use a light hand with this, especially if you're very pale. I found that this blush gave me a perfect flush. Looking at it in the pan or when it's swatched on my arm, you might think this would be way too shimmery but it doesn't transfer that way onto the face. Overall, it's a pretty color and I definitely recommend. Though, I do feel like the price is a little steep for a blush but you get a lot of product. 



7 comments:

Sheefa F said...

that's such a pretty watermelon colour :)

EllysMakeupbag said...

I really want to try Benefit blushes as well.

superslickgloss said...

The shade looks gorgeous!

Katie said...

This is a really nice shade of pink and I don't think anyone could go wrong with this color. I'd like to try Coralista next!

Anonymous said...

I checked Benefit website and yes their photo looks more pink while yours looks like my coralista. I have a strong feeling I will love this colour more than coralista(I'm sucker for blushes), I'll check it out this weekend together with mac pencil :) Thanks.

Tali said...

That is a really pretty color. I do like benefit's packaging too. It always makes me smile so they get bonus points for making me happy lol xx

Natasha82 said...

I really want to try this, it looks so pretty! The only Benefit Boxed Powder I have is 10 and I really like it. I'd also like to try Throb and Hula.