Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Mail!

I wanted to share with you guys some goodies I received in the mail. I'm pretty sure I received both orders from Zoya and Sephora, about a week or two ago.


First, I received my Sephora order. I found out the Naked palette was back in stock so I ordered it... AGAIN. I feel absolutely insane for buying a 'backup' of something I already own that is supposedly permanent. I never thought of myself as 'that girl', you know, the one who buys into cosmetic hysteria. Yet, here I am. I love the Naked palette. I'm such a sucker. Anyone else out there who is a sucker for this thing too?

Also, to qualify for free shipping, I ordered 'Teal We Meet Again' from Sephora by OPI. I haven't tried it yet, but it sure is pretty!

Next thing: I received my order from Zoya. I picked out three polishes for FREE, thanks to their 20k fans on Facebook promotion. I did buy one extra, though. From left to right: Miley, Gweneth, Daphne, Charity. The shade I was most looking forward to (Miley), I was most disappointed by. It's pretty in the bottle but it's sheer. I mean, SHEER. With that said, the other three are absolutely gorgeous. To my surprise, Gweneth ended up being my favorite. I'm not necessarily a 'red' girl, but I may become one now!

Ah, and that thing in the upper right corner? I bought a new computer this past Sunday. I'm officially an Apple user! It took me a good while to figure out how to cut and paste, but I'm getting the hang of it. :)

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm still indecisive about Naked Palette but should check it out again, must be good if you like it so much. Nail polishes look gorgeous, especially Teal one from Sephora. We don't have Sephora in Ireland and Sephora in Spain don't have Sephora by OPI, pity :( What's the white Zoya one like?

Katie said...

I love the Naked palette! I heard that they won't be including the eyeliners anymore. Instead, you get a brush with it because of production issues. Still pretty cool, though. Daphne isn't actually white. It's a really pale pink but my camera didn't pink up on it from a distance. I think it's a pretty color for formal occasions and stuff.

Devea said...

My Zoya polishes came in to! I got valerie, gloria, and madison!

Heidi said...

These are such exciting things to get in the mail! I'd love to try out those polishes, I might have to pick up some.

Katie said...

Devs- I had to look up those colors. They're very pretty! :)

Tali- Zoya polishes are AWESOME. I would definitely grab some!