Monday, February 14, 2011

Grammys 2011: Favorites and not so favorites!

Goooood morning! So, I watched the Grammys last night (mainly for Gaga, Mumford & Sons, and Eminem, but I also like to see what everyone's wearing). I'm not going to cover everybody, but I just wanted to share a few photos of celebs who stood out to me in a good... and not so good way. Before we begin, HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!!!!! <3

Glee's Diana Agron was in my opinion, one of the best dressed, from head to toe. You can't really go wrong with a rocker-chic look, a smoky eye, and nude, glossy lips. Oh, and how could I forget the little black dress? Nope... you can't go wrong there.



=

Kim Kardashian's makeup was GORGEOUS (as always) but I don't know what to say about her dress. I'm not crazy about it. Okay, here's some honesty. The more and more I look at it, the more more and I wonder what she was thinking. Worse, those shoes were a bad choice, I think. I still adore her and I love her fashion sense, though!

















Is is just me, or does Bruno Mars have fantastic hair? I loved his performance too, by the way. Nicki Minaj.... okay, so I don't necessarily agree with her hair, choice of dress, and lipstick, but I did fancy her eye makeup!



I wasn't completely sold on Katy Perry's dress. It looked more like a Halloween costume than anything else but I will say, the girl has beautiful hair. The makeup? Slightly overdone, but her eyes were dazzling.


 

 I loved Jennifer Lopez's look! Seriously, I loved it! I'm not completely in love with her dress, but she has the body to rock it flawlessly. Jennifer looked absolutely fierce. And from watching her, I completely forgot that she's 40. Her skin looks incredible!


I find it odd that Gaga showed up to the Grammys in an egg but that's okay because she was born this way, right? I loved her performance. Maybe I'm not 110% crazy about the song, but she knows how to put on a good show. What do you think of her shoulders?!


This is a dress, that under normal circumstances, I would definitely scoff at. HOWEVER, Rihanna owns it with her bold red hair, soft eyes, and red lips.



So dish... who were you long and not so loving from last night's Grammys?




Sources: All pictures were found via Google search.




4 comments:

Unknown said...

Nicki Minaj's hair was too much. She should have went leopard print or bride of frankenstein but not both...

... Love Jlo's look too!

& it's odd but I really like Gaga's pointy shoulders haha.

Katie said...

I agree 100% with EVERYTHING you said!

Unknown said...

A clash in love vs. hate when it comes to Lady Gaga. I love that she can actually sing, comparing her to Madonna or Cher as outlandish entertainers. And I also love that while she is ridiculous on stage, you never hear much about her personal life. Like she may actually be more normal in real life! I don't love that her costumes override her voice and piano skills.
On another note, you can get the crepe pan at William Sonoma. You never answered me about if you do wedding or portrait makeup !

Beto Zarirah said...

http://rocktoadamlambert.blogspot.com/


diana agron gorgeous!!!